India News Releases
(India.CityRegions.Com, January 13, 2018 ) According to Publisher, the Global Ophthalmic Lasers market is accounted for $45.87 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $63.78 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.8%. Development in lasers technology for correcting the vision of people affected with myopia and hyper-myopia and advanced diagnostic technologies such as optical coherence tomography is backing up the market. Increasing geriatric population coupled with increment in the prevalence of eye diseases are the key factors in the advancement of ophthalmic laser devices. The uncertainty in reimbursement structure and poor healthcare infrastructure in developing countries are some of the factors hindering the market.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/ophthalmic-lasers-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
The photocoagulating ophthalmic lasers segment has accounted for highest market type owing to its varied use in treatment of retinal vascular disorders and myriad retinal conditions. Rise in aging population is to boost the sales of ophthalmic lasers, as they are more susceptible to vision deterioration such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) applications. North America accounted for highest market share attributed to the increase in geriatric population affected with ocular disorders.
Some of the key players of the Ophthalmic Lasers market include A.R.C. Laser, Abbott Medical Optics, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calmar Laser, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, IRIDEX, Lumenis Ltd., Meridian, Nidek Co. Ltd., Optos, Quantel, SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Synergetics, Topcon and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG.
- Photocoagulating lasers
o Argon Lasers
o Diode Lasers
- Excimer Laser
- Krypton Lasers
- Photodisrupting lasers
- SLT lasers
- YAG (yttrium-aluminium-garnet) laser
- Age related Macular Degeneration
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ocular Histoplasmosis
- Ocular Tumors
- Retinal breaks and detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564897/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
9.1 A.R.C. Laser
9.2 Abbott Medical Optics
9.4 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
9.5 Calmar Laser
9.6 Carl Zeiss Meditec
9.7 Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
9.9 Lumenis Ltd.
9.11 Nidek Co. Ltd.
9.14 SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG
9.17 Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564897/buying
India RSS Feed Marketpalce
India News Headlines
Daily news from India: arts, business, culture, politics, science, technology & more.
Free Sales & Marketing Magazines
Get free publications about marketing, sales and customer relations management.
Submit RSS feed on India.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce and have your feed on a full page updated daily.
Listen to GroupWeb Radio
INDIA BUSINESS TV