India News Releases
(India.CityRegions.Com, May 16, 2018 ) "The UK Clothing Market 2017-2022" report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022) , the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The UK clothing market will grow by £7.3bn over the next five years. While growth is 3.9 percentage points stronger than that of 2012-17, the market will be driven by inflation, staying above the 2.0% mark until 2020 owing to the weak pound driving up import and manufacturing costs. Volumes will remain weak as shoppers cut back due to squeezed disposable incomes, prioritising essentials such as food & grocery or leisure activities.
Complete report is available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001858645/sample
- Young clothing shoppers have the higher purchase frequency, with 58.1% of 16-24s buying clothing at least once a month, boosted by fast fashion trends and shoppers' desire for newness. In comparison, just 14.6% of 65+s buy clothing at least once a month.
- 27.4% of online clothing shoppers have used click & collect; however this is driven by females, with just under one fifth (19.7%) of males having used the delivery method, compared to almost one third of female online clothing shoppers.
- While M&S remains the market leader, it is forecast to cede further share this year and is expected to be the biggest loser in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2022, understand which subsectors are the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand clothing shoppers' purchasing habits and preferences, and what influences their retailer selection in order to drive spend.
- Glean major clothing retailers' strengths and weaknesses and their market share forecasts for 2017 and outlooks out to 2018.
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001858645/buying
Table of Content:
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Marks & Spencer
India RSS Feed Marketpalce
India News Headlines
Daily news from India: arts, business, culture, politics, science, technology & more.
Free Sales & Marketing Magazines
Get free publications about marketing, sales and customer relations management.
Submit RSS feed on India.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce and have your feed on a full page updated daily.
Listen to GroupWeb Radio
INDIA BUSINESS TV